Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My summer so far..

summer has been pretty fun so far. i have been waking up at 4:30 am for volleyball. not so fun. but so worth it! i also did a LIGHT workshop, which i had a fun solo in! (pictures below...) i have also had some fun friends over a few times. I had the palmer boys (Landon and Mason) and dexi come over and later that night some unexpected naighborhood boys came over and we did slip n' slide, pool,and so guitar! it was really fun. (our TRIPLE CHICKEN BELOW...) i also went to...da ta ta da...CLOGGING CAMP!!! fun fun stuff with Mel Merchant! and i also went up to my grandmas house for fathers day. i took some sweet pictures of my sisters that i will post in the future. so here is a quick glimps of my summer so far...Clogging CAMP! i love these girls! we had so much fun. it was more like a reunion for all of us!






My Dear sweet mother picked up two of my bestest friends and took them to get ice cream before the show.








this one is my favorite dance!

oh and brodey got fixed and had to wear this ridiculuse cone that he depised.






i have been playing volleyball everyday for the whole summer to get ready for high school tryouts. im so sore!



2 comments:

Kristal said...

I wanna be more of a part of your fun summer! You're awesome. I love that you're never sad or mad...stay that way!!!! Um, and where's your "my hero" "my aunt Kizzle"??? YOU HAVE A PIC NOW!!!

Alanah said...

hey!!!!!! i love your blog its so cute!!! hahaha we need to chill sometime this summer i miss you so much.. i hope we can hang out soon. :DDDD love ya, LOVE ALANAH