Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Shark Bite

Innocent little me, just floating in the dark blue water, care free. i felt something touch my leg slightly, so i looked down.........and ....BAM!! SOMETHING WAS HOOKED ON TO MY LEG! i wiggled and splashed and screamed and tried to break it free from my leg!! finally, i broke loose. i looked at the bitemark on my leg, it was diffidently a shark....or a Landon.

here is the bruise the next morning. it feels like i seriously was bit by a man eating thing! it is throbbing this very second. when i got out of bed this morning, i totally fell because it hurt so bad...but it makes me laugh ever time i look at it. ha ha, I'm laughing right now, and I'm just thinking about it. mom, you have to admit it, it is kinda funny. Earlier that night...

My girls came over and helped me paint kenner"s room. yeah, we're all that!


Landon, and Lauren wanted pasta, and I'm really not that great of a cook. of course i didn't tell them that until after they took a bite, and by then they already knew. so that's my face of disgust.


once again, we tried out quadrupole chicken stacker. and once again, we failed.

Me and Lauren. i guess i still had a bit of paint left. sorry.
QUEEN TESSA!!

The many faces of last night. i dont know if these faces were still sick from my pasta or if they are just weird. who knows, they're my friends. what do you expect?




Landon gets kind of upset when we fall, so we were yelled at many times..in a loving way...kinda.

6 comments:

Dexi Bo McDowell said...

holy calzones! this day was pretty darn interesting. and the pasta wasnt actually half bad although it looked like lizard brains or something.
i love swimming at your house with tons of people its like my most favorite thing ever. im so bummed i missed the party on saturday we really really need to do it again SOON.
wow that picture that your mom took of me is insane ! and mason is just sitting there in the background
hahah love you dolly

SupaDupaJonhson said...

haha that was an awesome story you got there. The landon part was amazing. Now we can offically tell everyone we were bit by a Landon Shark. They would be like uhm what?
hahaha that one video of us doing to quadrupole chciken stacker makes me hurt when i watch it. The one where we all fell on top of eachother. That really did hurt.
But the other one just makes me laugh (:

Breea said...

dude! i know! it hurt bad. but i loved it! it was a blast. and im glad you guys came! you guys rock. ha! and dont worry dexi, we will. i promise.

kristal said...

Your mom looks like she's 20 in that picture. Um, why not th epicture of you and me as your "hero"? And thanks for putting me on there even though I had to beg!

Anonymous said...

haha looks like a great day!
I just wanted to say i got you have fun in MEXICO!! Luckyyyyyy
Thats the one place i've been wanting to go. Anyway don't get bite by any sharks...or Landons

Val & Terri Galvan said...

Hey girly, cute post. I was excited to see you finally added me to your list. thanks.