Sunday, November 4, 2007

DONE BABY DONE!!!!



CAN I GET A HOO HA!!!!!! I'M FINISHED!
i made it a goal to finish my personal progress before i was a Mia maid. My birthday is in 25 days, so i was cutting it kind of close. BUT I DID IT! i am so grateful for it and for all it teaches us as young women. it is such a blessing in my life. it really is. i love this book. and i encourage everyone, even "older" people to do it. i know your probley like" well, uh, no i wont, I'm WAY to old, its for little women." NO!! ITS NOT! well, it is. but you can do it to. i promise you, if you do, it will really help you with the struggles your going through. and girls my age, FINISH!!!! NOW!!! no joke!! it will help you with EVERY THING!and i know that the prophet really wants us to do it too. and it is just such a great thing! and i would just like to say thanks so much to my dear sweet mother who has helped my throughout the WHOLE thing! and to my lovely leaders, sis Scott, sis Whitman, sis...EVERYONE!!! THANKS SO MUCH! i love you!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

You are awesome! I am so impressed with how hard you have worked on this and you were so constant with it too. Your my idol!

dani said...

You go girl! I didn't get mine done til I was at the end of my last year in YW...im a slacker. Good job breea babe.

Kella Scott said...

Hey Breea! Congrats to you! Again & again! I was just thinking about you again today as I was telling my daughter that you got it done while STILL a Beehive! What a wonderful example! But you always have been. I love all the times we've shared together and hope you already know what a great young lady you are! Keep being the fine example you are. Love, Sister Scott

Michelle Bradley said...

Congrats! It's a good day when that gets done and you don't have to worry about it anymore.
You gotta check out my blog. I have a babysitting story to top your throw up one with Austin. He burnt his hand on the stove really bad.

Angie Whitman said...

Breea! Way to go! That is so great that you accomplished your goal of finishing by the time your a Miamaid. Now you know you can do anything you set your mind to.

You survived the BLIMP??

Kristal said...

Seriously awesome! Good job! Hey, you got yoru braces off right? I wanna see! I wanna take pictures!!!!

Breea said...

ya!!! i want you to take some pictures!that would be cool! tell be when!

jana said...

Breea!!! I love your blog and I'm so elated for you!!!Way to go. You're a SUPERSTAR Hottie!!!

Love your guts!
Jana