Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Big 14!







yup I'm 14. i know you might think "ugh! 14 isn't that big of a step." well to me, it is. if you really think about it, all of the even numbers are special. 8 you get baptised, 10 your in the two digits, 12 you a beehive, 14 you get to go to dances, 16, drive, 18 move out! so as you can see 14 is quite a big number. all the odd numbers are just...the ones inbetween.

so my birthday started with my dad coming in at four o'clock in the morning to put balloons in my room secretly, which the secretly part was unsuccessful.

then my family came in with smoothies and presents.(which none of the presents were a surprise because i picked them all out.)

then when i got to school i felt very depressed because none of my friends remembered. until lunch when the whole cafeteria sang to me! VERY embarrassing.

then...that's it. not to exciting. sorry.

I'm still working on the party. still not sure what I'm going to do. GIVE ME IDEAS!!

oh, and thanks so much to my parents for all they do and for all the money they spend on me!! (thanks for remembering) i love you guys!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OK, so why did you put a happy !!!'s after "moving out". You really want to leave your happy home???

Lets keep doing the Breea Birthday for a few more days!

Jacie said...

Happy late Birthday Breea!

dani said...

I did not forget promise. Your lovely present will be coming tonight at the movies... Your the bomb.

Kristal said...

I think you should go to Joseph City for your birthday party! That'd be awesome!!!! Go Bowling, hit Roxie, have a professional photographer there to capture the whole thing.

Just think about it will ya?

jana said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BREEA! k- sorry a little late, but I did say so on your fam blog. Now it's official. I really do want you to have a happy birthday. 14 WOW***