Monday, December 3, 2007




I Have been counting down the days till Mikie took me to get a pedicure! and it finally happen!! yay! Aren't they cute!? so a couple of months ago, we both watched this comedy act of this girl who was telling us about her experience at the Solon and how the Chinese ladies would talk about her in Chinese and that EXACT thing happened to us! it was so funny! the laddie asked Mikie something that sounded like this:disheawedy dotacoat? Mikie- HUH? laddie repeats. Mikie- sorry, What?? laddie says very slow pointing at her toe-di she already do da top coat?! mikie- OH! Ya thank you!

then another thing that's in the comedy act that also happen to us was she would ask us what we wanted, Mikie- um, can i have a French with a silver line? laddie- how ol are you? mikie- um 15? laddie- OH, i do Silver line for free cuz you so cute. ya i do fo free! Mikie- o thanks?

ya we laughed pretty hard because that's the EXACTLY what was in the comedy act! o and then after a while mikie asked the ladies who's nose is bigger(we both have VERY LARGE noses) because they were telling us we look like twins. they were like" oh, no! you girls are so beautiful, your noses fit you faces!" So we bribed them with a tip. and the laddie said pointing the mikie then me, "um you 10 and you 9!" I was so happy! even the Chinese ladies said that hers was bigger!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK?? (be honest, it wont hurt my feelings)


3 comments:

Kristal said...

I say they are both 10's which will come in handy if you join the police force...you won't need a K-9to sniff out drugs. Your hair looks cute like that. Oh, and I watched that comedian a year or two ago and I was sad cause there were 2 ladies in texas that used to always tell me how hot I was, and then after watchign that i realized they say it to everyone...bah!

jana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jana said...

um- too cute either way. It doesn't really matter, all the better to pick any way. :)