Thursday, December 27, 2007

After Christmas Fun!


SO, the day After Christmas, Kayla and I got our hair done at Koe's. Kayla's is SO short! Here i am, being dumb, as usual. then, us sisters, met Grandma Gutt at the mall for some after Christmas shopping time! in which i got SUPER cute clothes from non other than FOREVER 21! Oh, i LOVE that store!


Then, luckily, we came home to Piper! We dogsitted her for a couple of hours. so active and fun! we laughed for a long time with this doggy.



But, after being surrounded with a bunch of crazy girls with them squeezing and talking in high pitch baby voices around you, i think i would be tired out too!
just another day in Paradise!




2 comments:

Angie Whitman said...

Cute haircut! I love your puppy. I need to come and bring my girls to see her. That is if Maddie isn't traumatized from her dog bite the other day!!:(

Michelle Bradley said...

I'm so happy you finally got your puppy! I can't wait to meet him! See nagging your parents really does work! Don't tell your mom I said that!