Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Tribute to BRODY!

This is a tribute to my beloved Brodie Theodore Guttery


First off, i would like to give a shout out to the wonderful mother and father of Brodie. (I'm sure Mommy was happy to see him go)



The mother, who suffer excruciating pain,

and, the father, who did...nothing .



i am so happy this dog can put up with our squeezes, dressing up and occasionally basket bike rides.but its all worth it in the end...right? Just look at the happy faces on this girls.Thanks Brode. (BTW- my mom bought i think 5 different collars and they are all light blue and all of them have sparkles, glitter, or little fake diamonds! yes, you can TOTALLY tell my mom is Never around boys, besides my daddy)





BEHOLD... THE GUTT BUTT! Brody was meant for us!








you don't even know how cute that is in real life!!!


Oh, my CLUMSY BRODY!!

5 comments:

dani said...

Oh i just want to squeeze him! He is pretty much the perfect little puppy.

We finnaly got a brother!

Unknown said...

Ya, except for bren bren of course! dont for get him!

Angie Whitman said...

Brody (or is it Brodie??) is so adorablly cute. I need to bring my girls over to see him.

Kristal said...

This is a very cute grandchild..
GH

PDH said...

Sorry.. I was running under Kristal's name..
But you are still the CUTEST GRANDKID AROUND