Sunday, January 27, 2008

Thats Gunna Hurt in the Morning!

This weekend i went with some of my best friends to polar ice! it was THE FUNNEST!The tall, gorgeous Blondie in the back is Dexi McDowell, the cutie in the brown is Cynthia Codner, the Adorable Blondie next to her is Lauren Johnson, and the Super cute brunette in front is Tori Pascuillo! and the weirdo on the end is me.



Ha ha, Tori REALLY liked the music played in the rink.

Poor Cynthia. She kinda Had a Hard time.(16 falls) (i counted)





O man, That Was SO fun!!


Tee he he! This one Hurt really bad! i totally fell!
Then, After we went skating, we really had nothing to do, so we went to Petsmart and almost got kicked out for laughing SO HARD at the mice on the wheel. it was HILARIOUS!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

If I would have known you were going to run into glass walls and laugh at falling hamsters, I would have never let you go out. Consider yourself warned on these two items!

Temo said...

Hey Breea, it's Taylor Udall (you may remember us from your old ward)! I freaked out when I saw how much that you have grown in the 4 or 5 years that I haven't seen you! We should all get together sometime! :) <3

P.S. I'm going to add you to my blog list (Thanks to your mom for telling me about your blog!) I hope that you don't mind!

dani said...

Oh Breea Breea. You are so crazy. Im gonna have to show this one to Brennon who loves your sense of humor. Not that I dont... Your funny.

Breea said...

nice cover up dani

SupaDupaJonhson said...

bweea bweea bweea !
wow were freaks. But amazing at the same time:) we need to go ice skating again sometime! that was sooo mch fun.
i love you girly!