Wednesday, December 19, 2007

2nd To Last Day of SCHOOL!




Lauren Tori!(you'll be seeing alot more of her) Me



same old same old. today my mom let me have the camera so i went crazy with it! i have the best friends! I'm so grateful for them. did you ever have those people who would be like ' oh, you Mormon? weird!' well, i have no friends like that! i love them. they are so FUN! if people do say that and my friends are around when they say that, my non member friends will TOTALLY back me up! they are just such amazing people! THANKS GUYS!



3 comments:

Angie Whitman said...

Now this is the Breea I know! The happy, bubbly one. You better slow down all the christmas partying with all those Guttery and Hatch family parties. They can get way out of control, it looks like!:)
MERRY CHRISTMAS BREEA!:)Can't wait to see your christmas posts.

Kristal said...

PUPPY PICTURES?!??!

Unknown said...

I love your friends too and your new haircut.