Sunday, February 24, 2008

Rainy Blossoms...









Yesterday, it rained all day and at my bus stop there is a big deep slope and some of my guy friends got REALLY bored so they all jumped in together!! it was so funny, but of course my caring mother doesnt want to get my my own phone or digital camera so couldnt capture it, bummer. but, then i got out of school early to go get my hair done! Thanks Sis Messerly! then when i got home, it was SO BEAUTIFUL outside and we are finnaly getting our blossoms on our peach trees, so here are some pictures I took. Brodey was my model. he's a pro at this.

4 comments:

SupaDupaJonhson said...

haha sweeet !
i want a book of all the pictures!
haha
i love you !

Breea said...

It will be so cute. you have to help me though! love you too babe!

Unknown said...

Im still gonna use your amazzzzzing blossom pictures on my blog. I'll give it a few days though.

Unknown said...

By the way, your welcome for buying you THREE digital cameras and for letting you use MY phone whenever you want.