Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Twin Master Minds at work...As Usual.






ok, so lovely Lauren and i are partners(duh) for this "Battle Recreation" thing in Social Studies, and we went a Little crazy with the army men. Ya, not the prettiest sight. people in the class were kinda freaked out when they saw us chopping off heads. Funniness- 1. in the prosses of cutting off a head, Lauren broke some sissors.2. when we cute them, usually the other body part would go flying into someones hair or eye. ha ha. hilarious my friend. yup, just another day with lauren. oh, and thoses blue squiggly things are our friendship snails!

5 comments:

SupaDupaJonhson said...

haha thats wayy cute.
were so weird, i love it! you know everyone would be SUPER bored if we werent in that class. When i came back from being absent last monday all the kids were like wow lauren, class was so boring, Breea didnt even talk. haha i love you ! and our friendship snails !

Breea said...

its depressing without my sister! haha. i love you!

Kristal said...

Friendship Snails. What says I love my friends like friendship snails...NOTHING! Um, gross demonstration! You're mind is demented...I LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

I still have my friendship snails, tucked away with my baby teeth and first toenail that fell off. Ahhh, memories

dani said...

Ha ha Oh breea. You are one of a kind.

Love that bookshelf thing on the side! I would totally steal it if I read books ever.