Sunday, March 23, 2008

Here Ye Here Ye!


Here Ye Here Ye! thous must read of Princess Breea's Fun day with Princess Lauren!

Ok a cant keep that going, so back to 2008 please...

i took Lauren to the Renaissances Festival with me.Well, actually Dani And Brennon took me and i invited her. ha. it was Pretty fun. We Gained at least 12 pounds there with the greasy pizza(almost got the giant chicken leg!)yummy lemonade, and Italian frozen Ice! YUM!

The car trip there was FOREVER long. Traffic, ugh just that word, i hate it. but we made it fun by playing the Horrible game where you go, A- apple B- Banana C- Canolope...etc. you know? ya, that was really...not fun. ha but Brennon Sang to us, enjoyable. thanks Bren Bren!



Then, when we got there we had to get pictures in the lame robin hood and princess head thing. I Got the princess(YES!) and Lauren got Robin. Lauren, you were way cuter as Robin Anyway!! If that makes you feel any better?!


We searched almost the whole time for the Wax hand booth, and we finally found it in the last minute we had there. but they turned out cute.

Ha Ha! we had a great Time! Thanks Again Dani and Brennon for putting up with our nonsense!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats so fun!
I love ther renissance festival ahah even tho i've only been there once but i had a blast!!

You n lauren are so cute!
Glad you had fun!

Kristal said...

Aww, I want to go! I haven't been in years!!!! Take me next time...I'll watch your kids while you and Lauren go play...oh wait, that's me!