Saturday, March 29, 2008

The best sport ever, with the best people ever!

Last year's Track. sorry i had to take pictures of pictures.
Lauren, Rilee, Beeba
Me!!
not me...:(


My FAVORITE and WORST part of the year is here!
Why Favorite- TRACK!!!! and now its even better because a talked a bunch of my friends into doing it with me, and also boys volleyball is going on at the same time, so a bunch of my guy friends are there too and we all decided to go get ice cream afterwards! plus the bus rides are SUPER fun, (We get out of school early and we ask our teachers if we can get out because of track so they let us out, but we say that too early, that way we all just sit in the Yummy Ice room for thirty minutes and goof off)ITS SO FUN!

Why Worst part- ITS THE LAST 2 MONTHS OF SCHOOL!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know your probably like, "um... i think that's suppose to be in the favorite part.." but no your wrong. I LOVE SCHOOL!!! the friends, teachers, smell? everything! and to tell ya the truth, I'm kinda scared of HS.

But at least i still have 2 more month's of heaven!
ill keep you posted on track,with the schedule and I'm sure we will have MANY pictures and stories!

2 comments:

Temo said...

track sounds like a lot of fun... you get to run fast and race!

Anonymous said...

Dude! I was terrified of high school haha! Buut its not as bad as i thought it wwas. Its a blast! I love it but still miss Jr High.