Thursday, May 29, 2008

Basha Better look out, Breeas coming!

GOOD BYE PAYNE, HELLO BASHA!!!

High School, HERE I COME!!!!!!!


Me and lauren. man, this year has been amazing!

Basha Buddies! these three kids are going to stick with me for the next four years! I'm so excited because these kids are HILARIOUS!!! i love them so much! (Blue- Brock, White in front- Blake, and lauren in the pink)



This is our friendship star!


Tori, I'm going to miss you so much! you have been so awesome to me.i don't know how many time i wasn't have a good day, and you made me laugh! It really helped to have you in first hour because it always made the rest of my day blast!Dude! Adventure race...that was amazing! its what really brought us together! i loved it, and I'm so grateful that i had you there with me! i love you so much and i am going to miss not having you at my school! we will stay close friends i know it! i love you girl!


I'm going to really miss you Payne, But i cant wait to be in Basha! Go Bears!!

4 comments:

Kristal said...

SO I was thinking that maybe the reason I'm not on you list of "my heroes" still is because you don't have a picture of you and I together. REmind me next time we're together and I'll snap one! and good job at making it to HS...now comes the real test!

Breea said...

ya thats it! exsactly! haha! ok sounds good. it has to be very sexy! and that wont be hard for you!

Unknown said...

Breea, Ive decided to "Home-school" you.

Breea said...

...whatever...