Thursday, May 1, 2008

Track Update


ok, so, The first 3 track meets i got first place all three times in long jump!!! i have never gotten first in like anything! i was so happy! but this track meet that i just got home from about 5 mins ago, was the worst track meet i have ever been to ever! i only run the long jump and occasional hurdles, but i tried out for the 100 meter sprint and got 5 place and so Coach Farris ask me, no no no, forced me to do the 4 by 4. umm..Heck NO! So after i begged her for the longest time not to do it, Finlay another girl wanted to do it! Thank goodness. but now everyone thinks I'm a chicken and not a "team player", which stinks. The other worst part it, we were at Santan (our worst enemies) and their long jump line that you have to jump off of was really thin so it totally messed me up. and i NEVER scratch at meets and guess what... i scratched every stinkin time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i almost wanted to tear the little hair that i have out of my head! ugh! so i didn't even place!



ok, now EVC (championship track meet) i am going to start crying just typing about it, but i need to say it. So it started out with me going to school not feeling well in the first place. nerves. so i thought i was going to throw up all day then when we got there, i knew i had to hurry because i had to make Erika's wedding! so i called my mom and she said dad was on his way to pick me up and right when he gets there, i HAVE to leave. so i sprinted over to a coach and asked if i could do my long jump while the boys were going, they said to go ask the chick running it, and she said to ask Mr. C and he said to just go do it! wow, so by then i was already out of breath. so the girl told me i had to jump 1 practice, and that isn't enough because they had also just told me that i wasn't jumping off the end board,(i was practicing off the end for ever!) i didn't know how to do that. and for those of you who know long jump, its hard to change your steps at last minute, it takes you a couple of jumps to figure out when to jump. so i was freaking out! i don't think i have every had this much pressure on me. my dad was waiting on me and my coach was yelling at me, all the boys were whispering next to me and my team was counting on me! oh man! ugh! so i did my first jump and scatched, 2nd, scratched, 3rd...i got 14'2 and they measured it, but then a different girl from Bogel Jr. high, said i scratched!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! i was supa de dupa mad! I'm still very sore about it! i might get over it eventually. but ya. that's my sad story. i know this sounds weird but i am really upset that i don't get a metal. because last year, all i got was this stupid little "thanks for participating" paper. but that was because i wasnt very good. but this year i won 1st. its depressing. sorry I'm so weird! ha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats a cute picture :)
lol

Val & Terri Galvan said...

Breea keep your chin up! Track stars arent' stars from the beginning, it takes time & work, wins & losses. You are such a fun girl. Miss you.

Anonymous said...

I like the new layout on your blog! VERY PRETTY

and your GREAT at track so don't let one bad day bring you down. But i'm sorrry about your bad day but everyone has to have 'em

Michelle Bradley said...

so where's your future husband's music? he is so winning tonight, i can feel it!