Tuesday, September 11, 2007

9\11 Report


Today is September 11th 2007. just think, 6 years ago over 1500 people died. at school today we took and long moment of silence. then during 2nd hour social studies we had to right an essay on 9\11 now this class is the most wild class EVER. we are all ways craken jokes and getting off subject. but today, today was different. we got 5 minutes to right this essay. that was the quietest 5 minutes ever in that class. after the 5 mins were up, i asked to share mine with the class.( and normally if i share my paper its funny and not to serious.) i stood up and shared my paper, the class was dead silent. as i was sharing, i had to hold back the tears as best as i could. i was hard. when i finished there was a silence and a calm good feeling throughout the room.(which isn't normal) i heard sniffing and sighs go throughout the room as well. it was very touching to have this class be so touched with my story. i felt as if i had the spirit with me and the students the whole time. it felt good. i will never forget that moment.



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the 911 tribute - you creative gal.

dani said...

That made me a little teary eyed beba. Our little gurd is growin up... *tear, tear

Kristal said...

Me too beba! now I've gotta go take a moment with my shabow.
I think it'll be a day filled with a lot of meaningful thought for millions forever.

On to a more spirited subject...what do you want me to change about the blog? I was going to find some wacky picture for the header, but you look so hot in that pic, I just had to use it. Don't worry, I"ll play with it and change it in a few weeks...just as your mom. I think there are a lot of bloggers out there that regret giving Kristal Mulder their passwords.

Breea said...

THANK you so much from me and me shabow!! i love it!!!! its so stinken CUTE!!! i love everything about it!! but i do think we need to change the song. but i dont know any cute songs...

Kristal said...

well, let me know and I'll put a few songs on there for ya. Pick 3-6 songs

Breea said...

ok thanks so much teeto! you da BOMB!

dani said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new look! Beba you hottie!