Thursday, September 20, 2007

ME AND LILY!!! which is actually mikie mcdowlle but we are gagsters that hop borders so we need differtint names...LULU(me) AND LILY(mikie)this picture is from muchual when we did soft ball. it was really fun!


WEIRD! i know. but i love them. its me(left) the best teacher in the eighth grade (ms murray) not the best picture of her though. BTW- shes mormon!! O YA! so during class we always bring it up...its fun when you know what they're talking about in social studies. then on th right is my bestest friend LAUREN johnson. and then dont forget Kenny on top...WEIRDO!

9 comments:

Kristal said...

I want popcorn

Breea said...

wow, kristal...wow

dani said...

you look really pretty beba. how come you got all the looks?

Breea said...

just cuz...mom loves me more. thats why i got the middle name. just kidding. i just take after my older sisters. i love you!

Kristal said...

Um, no you don't Breea, you really are beautiful!!!!

Breea said...

aww thanks. so are you kristal!

Angie Whitman said...

Breea,
Love how your sporting your YW shirt with Mikie (or should I say Lily?:). Your awesome. You are adorable and I am so impressed that you tried out for Grease. Not to mention you had to audition first...I don't know if I would of done that back in the day (or even now because I can't sing!).
Sis Whitman

dani said...

Rude Kristal.

Breea said...

ya kristal...even tho its TRUE!!!