Friday, September 14, 2007


Yesterday was the scaryest day ever!!! i tryed out for our school play, grease! there was so many girls trying out!! so i walked into the room and we couldnt fit every one! (over 280 people in one class room, ya i know... CRAZY!) so then we moved to the gym. i looked around and saw that the seats were all filled and some girls were on the groud. then i looked over to the coner of the room... there i saw a group of nerdy little boys (about 7 or 8 of them) i giggled to my self." these are the boys trying out?!tehe haha!" then the director asked who wanted to tey out for Sandy. i was in the front row so i couldnt see who was raising there hands so i thought it was me and a few other girls. but then i herad a few girls say"WOW!" so i turned around. MORE THAN HALF OF THEM WERE RAISING THERE HAND!!!!! so i took a deep breath and went on stage. of course being me, ms bad luck gurd, i had to go first. so i did the song"hoplessly devoted to you." and i did ok. but then we had to do these lines...DOM DOM DOM!!!! and i was like ok this is going to be easy...NOT! i soon found out we had to do it with a boy! EWWW! so he went up there and we did our lines. but when it came to the part were he was soppose to lean in for the kiss, i FORGOT MY LINES!!! i laughed then i said my line. lol. it was funny in a weird way!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your so cool to take a scary expereince and make it fun. I love how you arent afraid to try out for anything and be in front of everyone. Mini-Kayla

Kristal said...

Awww, I wish I could have been there. You crack me up! Hope you got it. Did you try out for other parts too??? Oh yeah, you told me you are a pink lady right? I wasa pink lady in the day. When's the play? I wanna come!!!!

Breea said...

Ya i didnt make it. i tryed out for sandy,frenchy, and patty. we dont know when its goging to be... not for a while, but ill let you know.