Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Amazing Moments....Sorry so many

Crazy car trip

UTAH finally



First Presidency
holy moly!
the old organ! so cool.


New organ... COOLER!


I've got the whole world in my hands!!

weird protesters outside the conference hall. haha! one guy said, "review your testimonies! READ IT AND WEEP!!" haha. and this sigh says "Hi my name is Santan and I'm here to support all the lovely street preachers" hahaha! love it!
our weird imitation of the baby Jesus scene. nice


yes, i hugged him...



Day time picture of the beautiful temple

To all the songs, President Eyring would bang his cane to the beat. it was cute!

night picture
...wow...

my favorite talk of all time was the prophets in the last session. it was absolutely amazing. i cried, my dad cried! i loved it. i will never forget this experience! we had the BEST SEATS! (like 10 rows up) and the talks were great! i loved them all! i just cant get over Monson's. it really was the best. if you didn't get to see it, i HIGHLY suggest you see it has soon as possible. it was great.


when i first heard he was going to be president, i didn't really think he had that president kind of look, you know? i think that's because Hinkley is the only one i ever knew. but after that talk, it changed it all. I was amazed. i LOVED it! its life changing to know we have such an amazing prophet here on earth. it blows my mind to think of the fact that heavenly father called him to teach me this. i...wow. its so... beautiful...

3 comments:

SupaDupaJonhson said...

ha i wish i went on family trips alot. ha we never go anywhere. lol and when we do we just argue on who gets what spot in the car. so its such a lovely trip :) haha i love your family ! and you !

Unknown said...

It was an amazing trip and were gonna do it again SOON!

Anonymous said...

That seems like it was wonderful.!
I hope me and my family can go sometime.
Glad you had a good time.