Wednesday, April 9, 2008

more of the BEST year EVER!

This is my ALL TIME FaVoRiTe PICUTRE ON THE FACE F THE PLANET!!

top row- me, cynthia, lauren,Blake (hilariouse kid!) joe
bottom row-Fassy, Bree, and the lovely Jordon
IM IN LOVE WITH THESE KIDS!

Best buds...




our cheesy smile picture. i will NEVER forget these girls for as long as i live!!

Laure, Colin and me. Us three have this thing going where every who asks us if us three are related we say yes and they ALL belive it. its kinda cool. i wish i had BEAUTIFUL blue eyes like these two. i love my Brother Colin and Sister Lauren!!

every day before lunch lauren and i go stand on this cubeish thing and wait for everyone to come out. and this time we just happen to have everyone on the cube and we just happen to have a camera, what luck.

i LOVE it!
Look at laurens eyes...jelous

Sista Lollie
JU and Me!

Dexi Bo!

Three Pees in a Pod. Sisters for life. these two are the ones who are going to keep me strong in highschool. i love these two SOOO much.

oh, man..um... ya..Tori?
(chipmunk)
huh?


Track!
so I'm really not joking about this year being THE BEST EVER! I'm serious. and i know you have heard this all before but I'm just going to say it again! I LOVE MY SCHOOL, FRIENDS AND TEACHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I LOVE IT ALL! it really doesn't get any better than this! you wouldn't believe how amazing everyone is. I'm friends with everyone there. every, even the people i dont know are just all amazing and I'm friends with people i wouldn't imagine being friends with. i just love everyone in the school! i would gladly marry any of them...i take that back...strongly... but i would gladly invite every one of them to my wedding. i am going to miss this year sooooooooooooo much its going to be water works on the last day. not going to be a pretty sight. but i will try to pull through it, although it will be the hardest thing i will ever endure in my years. ugh, i LOVE EIGHTH GRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




2 comments:

SupaDupaJonhson said...

that was the cutest thing ive ever seen.:)
im so sad this year is ending. but we betteer stay close friends. i love you dweeb !

Unknown said...

You and your friends are adorable. Just stay as sweet as you all are right now and H.S. will be GREAT!