Wednesday, April 2, 2008

An "UGH!!" Day... UGH!!!!!

I don't usually like to complain on my blog but this day Truly calls for it. so it started out fine except for the part of... PICTURE DAY! EWWW! Not so cute. also, two days ago, i threw out my hip BIG time in track and it still hurts, so i was hurting all day. next bad part. math. next bad part, i got a quick shin splint on our final cool down lap in track and i cried. (a little)
ok, this is where the REALLY BAD stuff took place. so i was forgotten at track and my couch already hates me but now she hates me double time because the couches cant leave until everyone of there team i gone. Track ends at 5:10 some one FINA LY picked me up at... 6:27!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i about died! and to make matters worse, she said if a get picked up late one more time, i am off the team! UGH!!!

now for the worst! when i got in the car, Kayla told me BRODEY WAS MISSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
and by this point i was balling! so we sped home and started looking. i later found out that all the neighbors had been looking for a while too. now I'm going to skip all the crying and searching and tell you were we found him. yes you found him thank goodness, and guess where! no, not in his bed or on the couch. nope, something much much worse! He was with my mom, in the car, happy and safe. of course my mom didn't know anything about this(dead phone) so we spent that whole time of balling and searching for something that didn't even need to be found.

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That was a sad afternoon - Sorry about the no pick up and the not really lost dog and the bad hair and math. You gotta have some bad with ALL that good youve been given:-)

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry!
sounds like a horrible day
but everyone has those days
and you'll have more AMAZING days then horrible.

Breea said...

Thats so true taylor! ha thanks

Angie Whitman said...

Could this be the same day your mom volunteered you to babysit 2 crazy Whitman kids and 1 cute baby Jax?:)