Saturday, April 19, 2008

Best Friend Sleep Over

I don't get to EVER have sleepovers, but my mom had a date night with my daddy so she "farmed" us out for the night. i got to go over to Lauren's and we had the funnest night ever! we started by talking about girls camp in her bed room for literally 30-45 mins! ha then we went out side and took a booty load of pictures on the tramp and on the wall that i was freaked out to go on.

Lollie Pop and Me


Me awkward Front hand spring.

Bo and Beeb






OK and these ones are so goofy! we are such nerds!
Lauren- eww, what is breea doing?
Breea- I cant see anything!!
Dexi- O ya, I'm so cool!
Breea- EHH!
Dexi- aw, look at the beautiful butterfly!
Lauren- ugh! what is that?!
Breea- AH The LIGHT!!!
Dexi- BIGFOOT!



Breea- i love you, you love me?
Lauren- uh...yes?





Lauren thinks shes a rock star, breea...i don't know and dexi is just cute!





Lauren is disgusted by my crossed eyed face and dexi mistakes me for a Popsicle!

After we went out side our feet were disgusting! so we took a dip in the tub!


SORRY! the best game ever!



This is the only part of the 500 piece puzzle we finished

and i have been mistaken for a pillow now.

And yes we finally fell asleep at around 12:01

These girls...I LOVE THEM!!!!!! we had such a great night!

5 comments:

Dexi Bo McDowell said...

hahaha wow that was so much fun

eww you put that gross picture of us playing sorry on
and i sound like a man in those videos :P

love you breea

SupaDupaJonhson said...

haha that was the best night ever !
wait till we have more of those :)
but this time you cant tackle me to the floor.
alriight ?
haha
I LOVE YOU DWEEB.

Breea said...

will do nerd

Kristal said...

I disagree with "sorry" being the best game ever. And you girls are TARDS! (in a good way) I'm also wondering why "my favorite aunt" picture isn't on your side bar?? Hmm, get on that!

Michelle Bradley said...

You guys are all like triplets! Gorgeous triplets, especially you!