Friday, April 25, 2008

To My Leaders...





Sister Whitman, Galvan, Slade, and Martinez, I'm going to miss you!!! i love you all so much! Really, you guys were the best! everything you did was amazing! Every one of you guys have helped me so much, even with the smallest of things, like rides to mutual (thanks Sis Galvan!) We had so many funny times, i don't think i have ever laughed that hard at mutual before, every time! You're all truly amazing, and i was so blessed to have you all as leaders! thanks for all you have done.

5 comments:

Val & Terri Galvan said...

Breea, you are such a doll!! Thank you for the kind words. I am really trying hard to be strong about the change, but I am missing you guys so bad!! I know that your new leaders are going to be amazing for you girls! When Kenzie becomes a mia-maid (july) i can give you rides to mutual again:)
Love you!! Sis Galvan

Anonymous said...

Hey ya Tyler Morgan is my cousin!! haha, but he is on my brothers flag football team and his siter is my friend :P
I heard that you guys danced together thats really cool.

Angie Whitman said...

Breea,
It is NOW time to update your blog!!:) I get a little frightened everytime I see my face staring back at me. You are such a BEAUTIFUL and SWEET girl and I have loved being your leader! You are such a good role model for those around you and I appreciate that so much. I know how rare it is to see Youth doing what is right! Keep it up and keep those good friends around you, it will make all the difference. Love you!

kristal said...

doot da doo, hmmmm, still waiting for my picture to pop up on your list of "heroes".

In the meantime...sweet post! YW leaders are great! I STILL love and appreciate all of mine...and I'm OLD!

anonymousloveletters@gmail.com said...

a letter here for you?